My 7 Links: A journey from past, a guide to future

*pause for a while to give way on this wonderful project


One of the most popular and active Pinoy Travel Blogger, Marky Ramone Go of Nomadic Experiences nominated me and take part in My 7 Links Project of Tripbase. This project aims “to unite bloggers in a joint endeavor to share lessons learned and create a bank of long but not forgotten blog posts that deserve to see the light of day again.”


Mandaragat. Mamumundok. Lagalag.’s journey started few years ago but documenting it through on-line media just took recently, 57-days to be exact. The site mainly features places and events on how I enjoy life, a collection of stones from beaches, islands and summits.




~ Most Beautiful Post

Anilao Dive: My first 30 ft deep sea encounter with Nemo

The most beautiful post so as the place. The underwater described that there are still undiscovered wildlife awaiting the humankind to discover.







 ~ Most Popular Post


I just based on number of Facebook likes it has. Thanks to the ‘likers’, helped me to pick this post with ease. Haha.







~ Most Controversial Post

The Blogger page

This is my About Me page. I freely describe myself on how I see it. But on the other hand, some of my friends commented in contrary to what I wrote. Well, at least I know how they see me and I’m happy that we have connections.





 ~ Most Helpful Post


Not so detailed itinerary and breakdown of expenses, but I expressed the passion in traveling. I hope that the reader’s eagerness ignites or leveled up the gauge to discover new places, take the risk and hit the road. 






~ A post whose success surprised me

Balay Indang: A taste of Cavite

I never thought of writing the story of my/our adventures in the form of blogging. Since I have almost complete record of photos from year 2001 to date, I just thought of having a website with our photos publicly posted. And yes, things are changing and inspirations are coming along the way. It was Gideon of Pinoymountaineer, Claire of Lakwatsera de Primera and James of JourneyingJames that really inspired me to write. I thanked them for giving me the enthusiasm to share the journeys I’ve survived and been through. This Balay Indang is my 20th post, the time when I welcomed by the hunks and goddesses of Pinoy Travel Bloggers community.





~ A post that I feel didn’t get the attention it deserved


Actually I just want the reader to remind that we need to love Mother Earth.
























~ The post that I am most proud of

The Adoration Chapel of Pink Sisters: Answered prayers and wishes

It is a personal post with a travel blog. The story behind this post is one of the most unforgettable experiences in my life. The tale will surely pass on to my children and even grand children (I think?) in future.




At last, My 7 Links

And the nomination of 5 fellow bloggers,

Robbie Bautista of The Creative Dork
Ivan BriƱas Cultura of Batang Lakwatsero
Antonio Magno Carranza Jr of Pusang Kalye
Jerome Baluyut of Balintataw

Comments

  1. at least I know how they see me and I’m happy that we have connections.>>> yan ang importante. dapat totoo.

    congratulations at nominated ka pala.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nom! I'm a member of another bloggers' group in FB and I was nom'd by someone there.

    Pero I'm intrigued that your most controversial post is your personal info. Ma-check nga. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be posting mine soon. Thanks for sharing these. This is a great project actually. We get to learn the posts that our fellow travel bloggers have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is really interesting and your photos are just great!
    thanks for the lovely comment on my blog.

    hope your weekend is going super!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Salamat sa pag-tag! :D

    Sana magawa ko to this week. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Renevic... hope to do mine as soon as I finish my Palawan series this week... Thanks thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also like your Balay Indang post, it was my first time to hear about it and it is a great find indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @dong: yes. thanks.

    @aj: you're welcome and i nominated someone as replacement to you. yown! sige sir check lang :D

    @ed: correct! +1 to tripbase. you're welcome.

    @ms. betty manousos: thank you for the appreciation and you're very much welcome. keep in touch!

    @robbie: welcome dude! :)

    @mervin: welcome, it's ok, take your time :)

    @ms. claire: thank you for dropping by :) i really appreciate that one of my inspirations to write is visiting my page.

    Cheers to all! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thoughts are highly appreciated. Enjoy leaving your footprints :)