Blog Project #001

I have been into blogging world for almost 80 days and it became part of my everyday routine. Usually it took my late 4 hours of every day. Not to mention the chatting and communiqué with fellow bloggers and friends, browsing blogs, joining networks, reading tips, changing design, etc. Due to vast exposure to bounteous options in delivering a blog, I come up with a list of plan (not to change my blog but) to move into another stage and put in additional information which is (I think?) something useful to readers and browse the site with ease.

Listed below are the add-ons and planned-revision I’m going to do in my upcoming post and in parallel to that, I’ll be updating all my blog post also one at a time to catch up with the new idea. So it goes;

  1. Item #001 – How to get here and additional information.
Below each blog post, I’ll include ‘how to get here’ section but mostly the option would be by-private transportation especially my backlogs. Additional titbits of information will fall to this section also, like what and where to eat, what to buy for pasalubong, the must-see place/s, etc.

cropped from Cagbalete Island post


  1. Item #002 – Updating of tabs and pages
The blogosphere tab in my site was inactive for such a long time. I haven’t updated this tab because I’m not sure who to put and what to write. Lately, I finalized that I’ll make simple set of questions to ask bloggers about them and their site. I’ll not limit this tab to travel bloggers; I’ll try inviting bloggers of indifferent piece whom I met also in web world. Plan to reveal also some of my hidden personal posts and put under ‘Inside Me’ tab. I would like to include some chosen personal story of mine (already did one ‘Tagaytay, with Love…’) in this blog, not to craft conflict but to enliven the heart of the reader and for some twist.



  1. Item #003 – A thumbnail with name of place and simple title
I’m thinking of this idea since I started my blog site. Actually you can see one photo in the right sidebar titled ‘Adventure photo of the week’. I found this useful to gain more traffic and easy navigation, since images are catchy to most of the readers. Selected images of post will be located on the left sidebar. Upon clicking the photo, it’ll redirect the reader to the specified blog post.



  1. Item #004 – Destination Evaluation
After the ‘how to get here and additional information’ section, I’ll try to include a brief ‘destination evaluation’ part. This section will briefly describe in ‘detail’ about the place. It’ll be described and rated as per personal experience. Included items for example in Beaches are like;

~ Quality of water – clear, cold, etc.
~ Colour of sand – white, semi-white, greyish, etc.
~ Trees along the place – abundant, scarce, etc.
~ Sunset/Sunrise – Reflecting shadow of sun to the sea is perfect, etc.

Criteria would fall into different categories such as beach/island, mountain, swimming pool, park, etc.


That’s it for now folks. By the way, I’m an open minded person. Any thought/s you want to say or advise you want to utter. Feel free to write below and it’ll be greatly appreciated! Thanks J

Comments

  1. Well, for posts related to travel, I think it would be great if you can also share the breakdown of all the expenses for that trip (or probably a "How Much Budget Do You Need For This Trip?. :))It will be very helpful for people who are very cautious of money (in short, kuripot) like me. :) Just a suggestion. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, upgrade din! mas maganda talaga kapag efficient pagkalagay ng mga links at ang navigation. keep it up! kakatulong din talaga ang 'how to get there' for reference! excited for these changes renevic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hindi po ako maka relate! hehehe :) Kaya eto bumisita na lang aku.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ang linis linis naman ng blog na toh! Maganda yan kasi functional yung blog. Madali magnavigate and naka-tabs na.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thoughts are highly appreciated. Enjoy leaving your footprints :)