PageRank: What can you do for me and what I can do for you?

I've been happily blogging and sharing my travel stories for almost six (6) months without thinking of commercializing and advertising inside my blog. I’m doing it because I want to share my travel stories and photographs of the places I've been to. I only want to let others see the beauty of nature created by God.  

PR 2 (pi-ar-tu) @ http://www.prchecker.info/


In my early months in the blogosphere, I heard of this Google PageRank many times and even tried to check my website’s Google PR, without any expectation at all, yes, the result was zero (0) ‘PR 0’, well, I didn't mind that because I don’t know much about PR (until now). I continue to write and just now, I've checked my website’s PR, surprisingly, it jumped from ‘PR 0’ to ‘PR 2’. Without much knowledge about this matter, I thanked my readers for the continuous support, reading, browsing, liking, commenting and sharing my stories. I pledged to write even better, disclose more exciting places for you to see and might consider visiting one day. =)

God bless everyone!

Comments

  1. congrats. isa lang ibig sabihin nyan, lumalaki na ang worth ng iyong blog hahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats renevic! keep writing quality posts! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats po!! i heard nga na kung gusto mo maging mataas ang racket ng blog mo aka earnings kailangan ata mataas ang PR

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations! it means you have regular visitors. i wont be surprised if youll have a pr3 on the next update.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thoughts are highly appreciated. Enjoy leaving your footprints :)